Gifts that Pay You Income
- Estate And Planned Giving: Professional Advisors| Gifts Anyone Can Make| Gifts That Pay You Income| Gifts of Real Estate
Some of the best ways to support Baptist Health Care Foundation are available through life-income gifts, which enable you to make a significant gift to the Foundation while increasing your cash flow.
- An additional source of lifetime income for you, your spouse or other significant persons.
- A potential increase in the income you are currently receiving from your investments.
- An immediate tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- No capital-gains tax due at the transfer of appreciated assets to your gift plan.
What life-income gift best fits your needs?
- Charitable Gift Annuities
Receive a fixed payout and significant tax benefits.
- Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities
Build retirement earnings by deferring the onset of annuity payments (recommended for younger donors).
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
Choose from several options that best meet your personal financial situation.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
Combine a charitable gift with a predictable fixed-income payout by placing your donation into an individually managed trust.
Please contact the Foundation at 850.469.7906 if you’ve made the decision to leave us a planned gift, so we can honor you in our Legacy Society.