Gifts Anyone can Make
- Estate And Planned Giving: Professional Advisors| Gifts Anyone Can Make| Gifts That Pay You Income| Gifts of Real Estate
You can make a gift to the Baptist Health Care Foundation without impacting your cash flow, lifestyle or family security.
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift; you can "buy low and give high" by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can give an asset you no longer need or want.
Popular Gift Arrangements:
- Gifts by Will or Trust
Give to Baptist Health Care Foundation without affecting your cash flow during your lifetime.
- Gifts of Retirement Plans
Your retirement plan may be worth more when donated to Baptist Health Care Foundation than to your heirs.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
Receive significant tax breaks by making a gift of appreciated securities to Baptist Health Care Foundation.
- Gifts of Life Insurance
Create a significant endowment for Baptist Health Care Foundation that will make an impact well into the future without dipping into your capital assets.
- Gifts of Personal Property
Donate books, artwork or equipment and receive an income-tax deduction.
Please contact the Foundation at 850.908.7906 if you’ve made the decision to leave us a planned gift, so we can honor you in our Legacy Society.