Stepping Out in Style
44th Annual Stepping Out in Style Off Runway Fashion Show Raises More Than $69,000
The 44th Annual Stepping Out in Style Off Runway Fashion Show, presented by the Women’s Board of Baptist Health Care Foundation, raised more than $69,000 to benefit the Foundation’s COVID-19 Response Fund.
“We are grateful to the Women’s Board for supporting Baptist’s highest priority COVID-19 response efforts,” said KC Gartman, chief development officer for Baptist Health Care. “These funds help support the safety measures implemented for patients and team members, including expanded isolation areas of Baptist hospitals to create additional negative pressure rooms as well as provide protective equipment and detection kits.”
The virtual event featured the latest fashions from local boutiques including Bluetique, Jennie Barrow – independent cabi stylist, The Market & Mainly Shoes and The South Outfitters, as well as a silent auction and chance drawing for Bere’ Jewelers.
The Women’s Board of Baptist Health Care Foundation would like to thank our 2020 store partners and sponsors.
- Jennie Barrow Independent cabi Stylist
- The Market & Mainly Shoes
- The South Outfitters
- The Averett Family
- Cat Country 98.7 and NewsRadio 92.3 FM & 1620 AM
- MedAssist, a Firstsource Company
- The Family of Jane Noonan Pace
- Pensacola News Journal and Bella Magazine
- Acumen Medical Imaging & Interventional
- Ballinger Publishing
- Bere Jewelers
- Emerald Coast Hospice
- 5eleven Palafox
- Highpointe Hotel Coroporation
- Kia AutoSport
- Voya Financial
- Rachael Gilmer, Personal Injury Attorney Levin Papantonio
- Michael & Crystal Gleason
- Hancock Whitney
- Levin Rinke Realty
- Margie Moore & Mary Catherine Harper - Merrill Lynch
- Marcus E. Paul, DMD
- Separation Systems, Inc.
- Guardian Six, LLC
- Gulf Power Company
- John Kizziah, State Farm Agency
- Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, P.A.
- Margaret & Harry Stopp
- Dr. John and Mrs. Grace Sullivan
- Marti & Jim Vickery
- Vitas Healthcare
- Beggs & Lane
- Mark & Olympia Faulkner
- John & Kay Hammock
- Mr. & Mrs. Ron Jackson
- The Kugelman Foundation
- Leslie Barnes Remski, MD
- Dr. & Mrs. Rogelio D. Samson
- Brett Smith, MD
- Dr. Grace Torres-Hodges
Proceeds from the 2019 fashion show funded a new playground for the Autism Spectrum Disorder program at Lakeview Center.