Stepping Out in Style
Thursday, October 19
Skopelos at New World
For sponsorship information Click Here.
Due to the limited amount of tickets remaining, please call the Foundation at 850.469.7906 to purchase tickets.
5:30 p.m. Cocktails, Silent Auction and Hors D'oeuvres
6:30 p.m. Program and Live Auction
7:00 p.m. Fashion Show
Reserve your seat along the runway for a night of fun, fashion and philanthropy. The Women’s Board’s 41st annual Stepping Out in Style Fashion Show will feature professional models and local personalities who will showcase the latest trends on the catwalk. We are proud to partner with locally-owned boutiques that include Bluetique; Cabi by independent stylist, Jennie Barrow; DUH for Garden & Home; The Market and Mainly Shoes; The South Outfitters; and other generous sponsors.
In addition to the runway show, this event features both silent and live auctions, hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
The annual fashion show is the Women’s Board of the Baptist Health Care Foundation’s the largest fundraiser. Last year, the 40th annual Stepping Out in Style Fashion Show included more than 60 sponsors and 450 guests and raised $119,895 to support Totes for Tots, a program for children in foster care through FamiliesFirst Network of Lakeview Center.
This year, proceeds will benefit the Kugelman Cancer Center at Baptist Hospital. Don’t miss this premier fashion event that supports Baptist Health Care’s Mission to help people throughout life’s journey.
and our following sponsors
- Cat Country 98.7 and NewsRadio 92.3 FM & 1620 AM
- Cox Communications
- The Kugelman Foundation
- Pensacola Magazine
- Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- duh for garden and home
- Heart Rhythm Center at Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute
- Kia AutoSport
- Rick Lambert, Iron Horse Wealth Strategies
- Pensacola News Journal and Bella Magazine
- WEAR ABC3 - WFGX35
- Fiore of Pensacola
- Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- Skopelos at New World
- Acumen Medical Imaging & Interventional
- Beggs & Lane, RLLP
- Amber S. Gordon, MD
- Hancock Bank
- Levin Rinke Resort Realty
- Margie Moore, Merrill Lynch
- Retina Specialty Institute
- Summer Vista, The Beacon at Gulf Breeze, & The Arbors of Gulf Breeze
- The Market & Mainly Shoes
- cabi by independent stylist Jennie Barrow
- The South Outfitters
- John Kizziah, State Farm Agency
- Moore, Hill & Westmoreland, PA
- Marcus E. Paul, DMD
- Still Waters Day and Medical Spa
- Jim & Marti Vickery