Bras Across the Bridge
Join us Saturday, October 7, 2017 for Bras Across the Bridge!
Registration is $20, plus a donation of a new bra. First 300 people registered receive a free event T-shirt.
- 8 am – 9am Register at The Grand Marlin
- 9am Bras Across the Bridge
- 9:30am – noon The Grand Marlin after-party
- Online registration is now closed. However, you may register at The Grand Marlin beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 7.
- For more information on becoming a sponsor Click Here.
Baptist Health Care Foundation and Pensacola Honda are teaming up for the eighth annual Bras Across the Bridge event on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017. Community members gathered along with our partners, Cumulus Pensacola and The Grand Marlin Restaurant & Oyster Bar, at the foot of the Bob Sikes Bridge on Pensacola Beach. Breast cancer survivors, their loves ones and the community joined together to increase breast cancer awareness.
Beginning at 9 a.m., the crowd will make its way across the bridge with bras strung together as a show of awareness and support for the fight against breast cancer. The bras will be donated to local organizations that help women and girls in need. One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit the Baptist Health Care Foundation Mammogram Fund, which provides free mammograms to women in our community who are unable to receive one on their own, as well as awareness and support for early detection.
Join us for the Bras Across the Bridge after-party featuring live music and a silent auction at The Grand Marlin.
For more information, call Heather Moorer or Maegan Leonard at 850.469.7906.
- Acumen Medical Imaging & Interventional
- Fitting Designs, Inc.
- Memphis Reprographics
- Performance Machining Services
- Margaret Stopp
- Moulds & Stern Family Chiropractic
- Aries Wilkins
- Martin & Jane
- Rodney Rich & Co.
- Escambia County Sheriff's Office
- Escape Wellness Spa
- Deborah Dunlap
- Gary Summitt Promotions
- Massage Advocates for Health
- Pensacola Parade People
- Pensacola Photo Booth
- The Open Rose